EFILive - please guys go in with me on a purchase

misterp

Hey all -

I've just sent in a deposit to purchase EFILive :thumbs: and I was told that if I could bring in a couple more buyers with me (at least 2) that together as a group order we could each save $45-50 plus free shipping, and that this was good for any of the EFILive software including their scan tools (scan software discounts are less). As I am just a consumer I cannot share any more details in the forum but if you are at all interested send me an email at [email protected] for full info. Please hurry, I want to get my software on the way in the next few days if possible!!!

Mr. P. :)

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

Hey all -

I've just sent in a deposit to purchase EFILive :thumbs: and I was told that if I could bring in a couple more buyers with me (at least 2) that together as a group order we could each save $45-50 plus free shipping, and that this was good for any of the EFILive software including their scan tools (scan software discounts are less). As I am just a consumer I cannot share any more details in the forum but if you are at all interested send me an email at [email protected] for full info. Please hurry, I want to get my software on the way in the next few days if possible!!!

Mr. P. :)

What's the details on cost ?

Email sent. Something tells me this might be a good idea to have in case I'm itchin' to fiddle with her some... ;) Question: What software do most of the pro tuners (Zippy, Frank, PMC4Less, etc.) run?

Edited by Wildhawker (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Is this better than hp-tuners because I want to get tuning software but I was considering hp..
:withstupid: I'm leaning more toward HP, myself.

Email sent. Something tells me this might be a good idea to have in case I'm itchin' to fiddle with her some... ;) Question: What software do most of the pro tuners (Zippy, Frank, PMC4Less, etc.) run?
I believe Frank and Zippy use HPT. PCM4Less, don't know.

Your Scott Brown tune was with EFILive.

Zippy, Frank, PCMForLess (Bryan), Allen Nelson, Synergy Motorsports, Charlie Wheatley use HPT. PCMForLess (Alvin), Jesse Bubb, Redline Motorsports, nearly every well-known Diesel Tuner, myself, Xtreme Horsepower, Excelsior Motorsports, VBDyno, EFI University, Wait4me use EFILive. There are tons more I could list off if I really thought about it, this is just what first came to mind though.

Justin

Zippy, Frank, PCMForLess (Bryan), Allen Nelson, Synergy Motorsports, Charlie Wheatley use HPT. PCMForLess (Alvin), Jesse Bubb, Redline Motorsports, nearly every well-known Diesel Tuner, myself, Xtreme Horsepower, Excelsior Motorsports, VBDyno, EFI University, Wait4me use EFILive. There are tons more I could list off if I really thought about it, this is just what first came to mind though.

Justin

Correct Justin, I use HPT and Tunercat. I have gotten to tinker with EFI Live and it looks to be well done, just odd to look at after using those two.

Justin

You'd be amazed at how many have both tools...hptuners has support for so many vehicle efilive has been SAYING they'll have support for soon, many have since added hptuners to their toolbox. You can't go wrong with either, but when it takes 12 or 16 months to come out with support people get sick of waiting after a while.