smoked a ram daytona

SLEEPERSS

Well I whipped a ram daytona today really suprised the guy. He pulled next to me afterwards and ask what extra have I had done to my truck told him exhaust and cold air he couldn't believe that was all I did to beat like I did. Ram not as fast as they think.

Was he quad cab or regular cab? That makes a huge difference. Quad cab = slow, regular cab = not AS slow. Lol when it comes down to it I think any 15 second vehicle is slow but nice kill. It is funny to see some of these guys get beat because they think the hemi rules the road like it did in the 60's.

Yeah daytonas only came in go mango and that silver color. Doesn't matter though, there is no difference in performance between the rumblebees and the regular hemi rams.

Ya Know come to think about I dont remeber seeing Daytona on the side just the wing and stripe oh well. thanks for the info.

Nice kill, the Daytona's are all show and no go. I ran one at the track and I killed him from my 14.5 @ 96.23 mph to his 15.59. This was in Vegas where your times are slower cuz of sea level.

Nice kill, the Daytona's are all show and no go. I ran one at the track and I killed him from my 14.5 @ 96.23 mph to his 15.59. This was in Vegas where your times are slower cuz of sea level.

I don't have any times yet but I have suprised a few 90's mustangs and there not to slow.