coupl pics of my truck

l_aebd9db4f3a0108a8febdd9a3ec9e5cb.jpg

new headlights and the personalized plates

l_92bd2c3680f2234ac7c587860a62efb7.jpg

20x9 Foose Speedsters

l_4de924989870eb185d730728f3a9afeb.jpg

line of fire

I have a smoked LED 3rd brake light and Smoked LED tailights on the way when they are on the truck i will update the pics of the truck

Edited by ss wrecker (see edit history)

are those the projector halo's

yeah they are JDM halo projector headlights. only thing i don't like about is the no HID warning because they will mess up the halos

lights look good dont you have a phone anymore i aint heard from you in a while you gettin new taillights give me a call

yeah i've still got a phone just been busy. going to try to go to the event on the 18th

l_aebd9db4f3a0108a8febdd9a3ec9e5cb.jpg

new headlights and the personalized plates

l_92bd2c3680f2234ac7c587860a62efb7.jpg

20x9 Foose Speedsters

l_4de924989870eb185d730728f3a9afeb.jpg

line of fire

I have a smoked LED 3rd brake light and Smoked LED tailights on the way when they are on the truck i will update the pics of the truck

Nice look with the projectors! Clean, very clean.

headlights look really good. hows the light output on them at night?? i heard they're not that good, and really only for look ???

actually not bad but i am definetly gonna see if i can find some brighter ones, funny thing is the bulbs came with the lights and they look like motorcycle bulbs. of course if you've the done the diode trick for the 4 or 6 lights on for high beams you should have no lighting issues

Lights look good, do you have any more pics? Where did you get them?

TIA

i got them on ebay along with the rest of my lights. got the tailights and fogllights in yesterday. i put the tailights in already, just waiting on a clear day to take a couple pics of them. i'm also trying to figure out how to mount the fog lights though because where they are supposed to mount is right above the brake duct and there is something already mounted there.