na lightning

heavydigger

raced one three times once from 45 twice from stop dead even every pass i have 03 awd fullexhaust intaek chip shiftkit it was same speeed as mine was it stock or what?

No........The early Generation I Lightnings' had 240 hp at the crank. Unless they were heavily modified, they are not even close to the SSS or the S/C Generation II Lightnings'. Kind of like the early Chevy 454 SS compared to the new and improved SSS.

Edited by Show Time (see edit history)

No........The early Generation I Lightnings' had 240 hp at the crank. Unless they were heavily modified, they are not even close to the SSS or the S/C Generation II Lightnings'. Kind of like the early Chevy 454 SS compared to the new and improved SSS.

:withstupid:

BTW nice ride Show Time.

I second that opinion, good looking Lightning. Wish more of you with cool heads were on here + other forums. I love seeing other brand vehicles in brand specific forums being helpful and knowledgable. Retarded when they come in to show off or start fights.

that is one sweet lightning you got there showtime

Thanks. I was looking at Chevy SSS when I stumbled on it on the internet. After seeing it in person and then taking it for a test drive I had to have it. If Chevy would have put a supercharger on the SSS I probable wouldn't have bought it.

I second that opinion, good looking Lightning. Wish more of you with cool heads were on here + other forums. I love seeing other brand vehicles in brand specific forums being helpful and knowledgable. Retarded when they come in to show off or start fights.

Thanks. I don't get caught up in all that "my dick is bigger than yours" bullshit. I get tired of people trying to start fights because of what you drive. Just think how boring it would be if we all drove the same vehicles. :cheers:

Thanks. I was looking at Chevy SSS when I stumbled on it on the internet. After seeing it in person and then taking it for a test drive I had to have it. If Chevy would have put a supercharger on the SSS I probable wouldn't have bought it.
Chevy needed to put a supercharger on the SS for sure.

I do like the old Lightning, though. The 351W could be built to run damn good.

raced one three times once from 45 twice from stop dead even every pass i have 03 awd fullexhaust intaek chip shiftkit it was same speeed as mine was it stock or what?

WHAT?!?!?! :confused:

PUNCTUATION!!!!!!!

-K-

Chevy needed to put a supercharger on the SS for sure.

I do like the old Lightning, though. The 351W could be built to run damn good.

With the price of gas going through the roof and the the push for high mileage vehicles, Chevy better hurry up before there isn't a market for hot rod trucks anymore. It's too bad, but Ford and Dodge have already come to that conclusion.