Ambushed in Iraq!

MJG-SS

I dont know what to say other than that video really brings it home and shows the unfiltered version of what goes on there,God bless you guys and all who have served and made the ultimate sacrifice for this country and the people who love her you are not forgotten keep showing those towlheads what it means to be an AMERICAN and be safe hopefully this sensless incident will be over soon,over 3000 is a hell of a price to pay. :flag:

glad you able to post the video, brings an insight in the day to day bs that goes on over there, sorry about your hand keep your spirits up, and let everyone over there that we love and support them. God Bless America God Bless our Troops and you guys are the s#$t. Much respect and prayers for everyone over there and in the service.

Thank you for serving our country! I appreciate all you soldiers doing your jobs! I just hope that you never have to deal with those groups of "I hope the soldiers die!" freaks. Thank you, seriously! Glad you are safe now, but chicks dig wounds :D and if you lived closer I'd be buying you a beer! :cheers:

im glad to hear that you're ok, i have a good friend in the navy seals and another in the marines and they're always in my prayers. i cant extend my thanks enough, for you defending our country. God bless all the men and women that fight to protect and serve our country on a daily basis, and God bless the USA. :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

I havent been to Iraq, I've been to Qatar!!!

here are some pictures of what I do. I'm in the Air Force.

1st pic is me, my buddy chris, and dan working on a F108 Engine for a RC-135 Recon Plane.

2nd pic is a pic of the C-17s that do cargo drop and personnel transport across the world.

3rd pic is myself on top of the landing gear and a guy i work with repairing a damaged landing gear on one of our jets. That is normally a 24 hour job, we had it all done in 16 hours (everything you see on that thing comes entirely apart and back together).... and had the plane flying.

PS dude sorry you got shot, hope your on a quick recovery. I'll never see the kinda action you get. Tell your boys we got the eyes in the skies for ya'll!!!

Edited by REV_THS (see edit history)

Awesome you got out of that situation. Glad you weren't hurt too bad ...

I can't thank you enough for what you and your fellow soldiers are doing for us. I don't think that the soldiers ever can hear that enough ... Thank You. :flag::flag::flag: