Getting ready to by some rims

they're around $1100 each, tires not include.

Holy shit. If I were you, I would keep looking around. I bet you can find a wheel just as nice for half the price. At first I was set on some MOMO Storms, but I couldn't justify spending that kind of loot on just wheels. So I kept searching and found some nice rims that I am very happy with, and glad I didn't spend 5k on wheels.

I don't know, just something to think about :dunno:

Well, unless you are making some good dough, send some my way. :jester:

Good looking rims but $1100 ea :dunno:

Seems like a lot of $$$ for rims IMO. Why would someone even pay that much for rims? Yeah they look good but I'm sure you could find a nice looking rim for a lot less. For the money I would want them to weigh near nothing lol :crackup: Just my 2 cents. Rims make a truck look better but no rim is worth $1100 to me, but that's just me.

Thanks for everyones opinion. I think I might keep looking around. We'll see what I can find.

Yeah, Momo's are expensive, and HEAVY - which is suprising because they try to convey such a racey image.

For the money you are thinking about spending, you could easily get a nice set of IForged wheels with money left over to put towards tires.