D1SC kit

zippy

Thanks for posting that for me! :driving:

For anybody interested please email me at [email protected] or PM me here and I will try to remember to check. I have good feedback on eBay under mzoomora and also on the site that is linked, just dont have enough posts on here.

The kit is ready to use, all you would need is a tune.

This is a Procharger D1SC kit. Included are 42 lb injectors, 4.1 pulley(10 PSI on my truck), upgraded ebay intercooler. Good condition. There is no FMU included, but I do have the in-line pump which I did not use on my truck. The FMU is one for trucks to use in place of getting a tune, and does not work on trucks with the returnless system. This kit on a stock 5.3 with shorty headers, a cat back and tune did 380 to the wheels on 20's. The whole system has very low miles, 5000 or less.

$3200 plus shipping.

I could also include the PCM with the tune I used on my 04 for some extra money, or pull the tune with EFIlive and send it to you.

3134460586973ba31.jpg

313446058682a7f7a.jpg

313446058672cdc1c.jpg

intercooler2.JPG

intercooler4.JPG

Thanks again zippy!

Edited by mzoomora (see edit history)

Thanks for posting that for me! :driving:

For anybody interested please email me at [email protected] or PM me here and I will try to remember to check. I have good feedback on eBay under mzoomora and also on the site that is linked, just dont have enough posts on here.

This is a Procharger D1SC kit. Included are 42 lb injectors, 4.1 pulley(10 PSI on my truck), upgraded ebay intercooler. Good condition. There is no FMU included, but I do have the in-line pump which I did not use on my truck. This kit on a stock 5.3 with shorty headers, a cat back and tune did 380 to the wheels on 20's. The whole system has very low miles, 5000 or less.

$3200 plus shipping.

I could also include the PCM with the tune I used on my 04 for some extra money, or pull the tune with EFIlive and send it to you.

3134460586973ba31.jpg

313446058682a7f7a.jpg

313446058672cdc1c.jpg

intercooler2.JPG

intercooler4.JPG

Thanks again zippy!

whats up chitowner.... me = ssinister on chitown.

i'd be willing to take the headers off your hands, but not without some ctr.com famous lowballing!!!

whats your bottom dollar on the headers?

It looks like you custom made all of your intercooler piping? Everything is there to bolt this up, tune and go right? I think some people are thinking it is incomplete other than a good tune.

Everything is there, and if you have a 5.3 like mine I can even send you my dyno tune. Everything is there to bolt this up and get it running, all you need is a tune.

Thanks for the post, I didnt realize that it appeared to be incomplete. If anyone has any questions just ask. :driving:

Thats what I want but dont know enough about them to buy used and I don't know what FMu is and if I need that or not and as for the tune I have nothing to downloaad a tune to and put into my PCM.

A FMU is just something that is used to boost fuel pressure and deliver more fuel. A lot of people choose not to use them and instead get a tune and larger injectors which are included. The trucks with the returnless systems cannot use a FMU anyway since it goes on the return line.

As far as a tune you could get it done at a local shop, I am just offering mine as an option.

i have the 6.0 thanks for the quick reply the only problem i have is the shop here with a dyno does not have the software to tune my truck. :banghead:

Zippy tuned mine through the mail and it was perfect.He has tuned a few of these setups before. I am sure he could do another!by the way your intake is on its way.