What did you have B4 your SSS ?

I was going throw some old pics and I found some pics of my old Chevy . It is a 99 Z-71, and I got the exhaust done on it had Two flowmater and 3" tips . I also got flame gages put on it . That was the onley two mods that I dun to it . What kind of truck or car did everyone had befor your SSS ? Mark :cheers:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do I start?

First thing I owned was a 1989 Chevy K1500, had nice swampers on her, good bumps, good lift, and she ran 14.2 all day long on the stock 350 (with some nasty toys helping it along...) Sold it to buy my Camaro

Then, I had a 1975 Chevy K20 Suburban, my winter plow rig. Was built up like a living room on the inside (swivel seats, couch, chairs, tv, xbox, microwave, fridge, and then some) Sold it to buy my Camaro

Then, I have (yep, still), a 1982 Indy Pace Car Camaro with a 377 stroker and a close-geared 5 speed. Great in the summer. It's a nasty toy, I have a full corvette drive-train to go in it (ls2, t-56, posi-rear end), and then I'm doing a frame off on it, new interior, suspension, everything. It's going to be nasty.....

For the winter, I had a 1987 Chevy V30 Crew-Cab dually. brand new 454, plow cam, tuned TBI, 4.10 gears behind a 3 speed automatic, full stereo system, twin batteries, plow mount, 2" leveling lift. She's still for sale, can't afford 12mpg and insurance with this new SSS...

Also had a 1995 honda civic 5speed for a while... ( I know, it's like wtf after reading that list), but if you screw with those little things... 52mpg isn't too bad... it was just a fun little beater. It fit down our bike paths no problem. I actually hit a tree at 40mph in it, and it didn't even faze it; just put it in reverse, pulled it off the tree, kept driving around...

My new summer toy is a 1961 VW dune buggy. Bought it off this guy at a yard sale, it was in pieces and totally rusted out, so it's on my resto list for this summer... should have it done by july, I can't wait. 56hp is freaking awesome in those things!!!

^^^not bad for being 19? I think I spend waaay too much money, I could've bought a house with all the money that's in that list...

I had an 02 Silverado with a 7" lift and 35" tires, full stereo, roll pan, and Magnaflow exhaust. Before the 02 Silverado i had a 00 S-10 extreme with Magnaflow exhaust and stereo.

Jason

Well this is what I had before the SSS

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

And this is the reason i got the SSS (I hit a 7 point buck doing 70 mph on interstate Needless to say one of the worse days of my life because i did everything to the truck myself and waxed it every weekend which really sucked because i actually shined up the wheels and waxed it twice the day i hit the deer.)

IM000027.jpg

IM000024.jpg

Edited by NashSS (see edit history)