I shall now burn your eyes

chevy38fan

Pretty truck.... but Dude, this is the Silverado SS site. I'm pretty sure Dodge has a message board too!

Just kidding, how's the Hemi run? When are they gonna make a 4 door ext. cab AWD version of it? :devil: Really, it's sweet! :puke:

yeah it needs a drop kit.. badly.. its on my to get list.. not sure where I should start though.. hehe. I want exhaust, intake, drop kit... supercharger.. if kenne bell's ever comes avail. but a new muffler, and intake are definately on my first to do.. the drop will come later.. I'm thinking of a Hotchkis 2/4 drop kit. drops it 2 in the front and 4 in the rear to level it out.

My best friend’s husband drives a 03 QC Hemi. He has put an intake, exhaust (Flowmaster), and dropped it 4" in the rear. She says my truck has more get up and go (she has driven it). He says that he can win in a race, but has yet to prove it. I have never met him, but if I ever see him on the street we'll see whose truck is faster. :chevy:

I did tell her to tell him that I would take his truck to the track to see what it would run (he works on friday nights), but I don't think it's going to happen.

-Matt

Archived