job help?

update: just got back from the parts store and told the owner i would like the job. the hours he gave me are very decent. and luckly the delivery guy is leaving so i will be able to deliver more. with the times he gave me i will still be able to work at the electronics shop with no forseen problems. so now when i go drop of parts i will become freinds with some mechanics and hopefully find a good guy to work on my truck.

well just had my first day at the new job. it was preety good. not that hard its just part numbers. and at least i know a little about cars so i can know what the parts look like so i dont get the wrond one. went on a couple deliveries today and got the routes. i knew were almost every shop was. you meet some cool guys out there, and at work there is so many old guys there that are just looking for a couple hours delivering, we have a 89 year old guy there and still kicking. i think im going to die of second hand smoke thou!!! lol well just wanted to let you guys know~~kyle

• 3 months later...

well just wanted to give you guys a update. and im no longer at that job, i quit today. and for a long story short, one of the guys who has been there longer thinks he can run the place once the owner is on vacation. and thinks he can say anything he want to employees. well nobody ever talks down to me in front of others and i lost it. thats the short side. well on to better things

Good for you Kyle..I dont ask for respect from others I petty much demand it in that I dont mind if you correct me for doing wrong as long as you dont get carried away I will respect that BUT if your in my face for some BS reason you have better believe that I'm not going to put up with it.