Blue SS

silverado05ss

I was thinking of waiting till december when gm usually puts the red tags on vehicles I figured that would be the best time to get a good deal.

True....We just had the memorial day sales event and had some good deals on the new Sierras.....

$3500.00 off the MSRP to be exact....bodystyle wont change but the price might....If you want to give a call i'll let

you know more about it...(956) 279-0179....my cell....

Edited by silverado05ss (see edit history)

Wasn't me but come to think of it my brother was using my truck around the time. :uhoh: Were the wheels oe or aftermarket? Tint? :pop:

I can't remember....but i have also seen another one with big lettering...BMF in the windshield...what does that mean????

Edited by silverado05ss (see edit history)

I can't remember....but i have also seen another one with big lettering...BMF in the windshield...what does that mean????

I've seen it around the BMF is a club that has been around for one or two years if I remember correctly they have some pretty nice show truck bagged on 24's, don't know how good they're in the performance area.