Blue SS

silverado05ss

Good to know that there is a few of us here in the Rio Grande.......

I will probably be going to the track next Friday....not this one but next........

here in edinburg....I've never taken my SS to the track so this would be Fun....

A buddy of mine is going to take his corvette...he is pushing about.....500...ponys...

maybe I'll see you guys out there................... :chevy::driving::dunno:

I've been wanting to go I might take out the yukon if everything is installed in it by then, my buddy will for sure race his gto let me know if you want to meet up there.

I'll let you know for sure...........what time i'll be out there............so we can meet up.......is that your truck???????

The white one......Cool......... :cool::chevy::thumbs::driving:

Thanks Bro...............

It was, but not any more it was stolen last month :banghead: I'm using the yukon right now till the insurance pays it off.

Sad to hear that man......hopefully they'll pay it all off for you......Did you have the (GAP) insurance from GM....

If you need a new vehicle you can call me At (South Texas Buick Pontiac GMC) and I'll try to find you something....

I work at the dealership..Im salesman....callme at (956) 661-5000...ask for Eliud Vargas....i can try to put you in a Denali...6.2Lt...400+ horses.....see what you think and let me know.....dealership open from 9:00-8:00pm....M-F..

Sad to hear that man......hopefully they'll pay it all off for you......Did you have the (GAP) insurance from GM....

If you need a new vehicle you can call me At (South Texas Buick Pontiac GMC) and I'll try to find you something....

I work at the dealership..Im salesman....callme at (956) 661-5000...ask for Eliud Vargas....i can try to put you in a Denali...6.2Lt...400+ horses.....see what you think and let me know.....dealership open from 9:00-8:00pm....M-F..

I'll give you a call real soon just got a call from the insurance company and there paying most of it and gap is paying the rest. As soon as this problem is over i'm buying a new one. I'm still undecided if I want a rcsb or a ccsb.

I'll give you a call real soon just got a call from the insurance company and there paying most of it and gap is paying the rest. As soon as this problem is over i'm buying a new one. I'm still undecided if I want a rcsb or a ccsb.

You let me know and I'll hook you up with something good.....Well Hopefully i can.......

I've got a few trucks there to show you.......but if i don't have what you need I'll send you with a friend of mine......

Edited by silverado05ss (see edit history)

You let me know and I'll hook you up with something good.....Well Hopefully i can.......

I've got a few trucks there to show you.......but if i don't have what you need I'll send you with a friend of mine......

I was thinking of waiting till december when gm usually puts the red tags on vehicles I figured that would be the best time to get a good deal.