Gas Strike

silverado05ss

thats cause all the gas companies new if people didn't feel up yesterday they would have to fill up today so they raised it just in time :lol:

Price is up to $3.29 around here for the cheap stuff. I hit my usually BP and got 93 octane for $3.11. Looks like the gas strike worked lol :crackup:

If it worked than it would only last a week than what do you do to save 10 20 30 cents one time and thin you go back to where you started. its all bull shit thats why i just got a new bike to save on the fule that i demand for my ss and i like to keep the miles off of it since my ss was an everyday driver i racked up some miles quick.

Edited by loanrangerss (see edit history)

Ok now that this is all over and done with this made me think...one day we will have no more gas...period. And it will be in our lifetimes so, my question is; I plan on keeping my truck till the day I die so I can hand it off to my son. By that time we'll have no more gas so what else can these engine's run on when that time comes? Diesels are really simple to change over to Bio-diesel but these things changing over the ethanol and E-85 is a little more complex. Anything else out there to look forward to that can run with spark plugs and low compression...compared to diesel?

Ok now that this is all over and done with this made me think...one day we will have no more gas...period. And it will be in our lifetimes so, my question is; I plan on keeping my truck till the day I die so I can hand it off to my son. By that time we'll have no more gas so what else can these engine's run on when that time comes? Diesels are really simple to change over to Bio-diesel but these things changing over the ethanol and E-85 is a little more complex. Anything else out there to look forward to that can run with spark plugs and low compression...compared to diesel?

moonshine :devil:

The only way to "force" gas prices to go down is to go after the #1 company and quit buying THEIR gas. Buy the competitor's gas, but not the #1 guy's. If the #1 guy's gas isn't being bought, they'll be forced to reduce and start a price war.

Of course, this is just a theory, but it makes sense to me. Go after the big guy (Exxon??)