Questions For pimp_ss

perk03z06

pimp,

Would you happen to know what is underneath the plastic molding in the center console where you mounted your DVD player?

HPIM0041.jpg

I'm going to be making some new holes in that section, and I don't want to find out the hard way if there's anything underneath ... :banghead:

Thanks! :thumbs:

pimp,

Would you happen to know what is underneath the plastic molding in the center console where you mounted your DVD player?

HPIM0041.jpg

I'm going to be making some new holes in that section, and I don't want to find out the hard way if there's anything underneath ... :banghead:

Thanks! :thumbs:

oh yea... thats where your flux capacitor is located, surprised you didnt know that.... :driving:

Geez!! Flux capacitor. :banghead: Don't you guys know anything? Those were only available on the stainless steel model, but have all been recalled. They were sent back to the future. :jester:

Your amp, and A/C vents for the rear of the colsole are in that area, too, I believe.

oh yea... thats where your flux capacitor is located, surprised you didnt know that.... :driving:

Dave come on man, i know you're pretty new to the site and all, but lets get with the program. Everyone knows that the flux capacitor is UNDERNEATH the truck. That black box is for the muffler bearings. you guys shoulda known that, i gotta say, im a little disappointed.

:crackup:

DAMN if I realized I had a flux capacitor I wouldn't worry about gas prices. If my memory serves me correctly those can be modified to run on food leftovers. :rolleyes:
Well if your fridge is like mine there's never any leftovers in there... :lol:

Thanks for letting me know guys :thumbs:

I just took it in to the dealership to get the flux capacitor serviced and the muffler bearings serviced.

I happened to be low on headlight fluid....I am upgrade to the "blue" fluid. :cheers:

Geez!! Flux capacitor. :banghead: Don't you guys know anything? Those were only available on the stainless steel model, but have all been recalled. They were sent back to the future. :jester:

Your amp, and A/C vents for the rear of the colsole are in that area, too, I believe.

ah, guy at the dealer hooked me up and let me keep mine, comes in handy when racing those exotic sports cars

thats where the stock Bose 6 inch subwoofer is..!!

BYN

yeah the subwoofer is in the front of the console the ac vents for the rear are on the side of the console kind of but the part you are asking about is part of the sub enclosure