Questions For pimp_ss

perk03z06

Thanks for letting me know guys :thumbs:

I just took it in to the dealership to get the flux capacitor serviced and the muffler bearings serviced.

I happened to be low on headlight fluid....I am upgrade to the "blue" fluid. :cheers:

we have headlight fluid. damn. maybe thats why my lights are on all the time.

i knew about the muffler bearings and i did have my blinker fluid flushed. but i guess its back to the dealership. maybe they can check my wiggle joint on my wobble shaft while im there.

and maybe i can have my floorboard lowered so i can go faster.

Edited by desertss (see edit history)

yeah the subwoofer is in the front of the console the ac vents for the rear are on the side of the console kind of but the part you are asking about is part of the sub enclosure

Thanks, Pimp! :thumbs:

Just picked up my muffler bearings yesterday! I also picked up an adjustable power band, wiper blade sharpener and some seasonal tire air. Take a look at the links!!

Muffler Bearing

Adjustable power bands

Wiper blade sharpener

I was a little upset that they were all out of turn signal fluid though :nonod:

Blinker fluid

:nono: Do not drill holes here. You will rupture the capacitor and all the dark flux matter will leak out!!!!

:rolleyes:

you mean the plutonium used to power the flux capacitor :jester:

ES :flag:

:nono: Do not drill holes here. You will rupture the capacitor and all the dark flux matter will leak out!!!!

:rolleyes:

you mean the plutonium used to power the flux capacitor :jester:

ES :flag:

wow.... look at what i started... sheeeesh...

most of you dont know me, except for these boards... but im pretty much the resident smart ass or just plain old ass on most boards... blame it on my parents who never loved me...

but you would never know by looking at me.... look at that innocent face...

Big_D.jpg

sexy beast!

wow.... look at what i started... sheeeesh...

most of you dont know me, except for these boards... but im pretty much the resident smart ass or just plain old ass on most boards... blame it on my parents who never loved me...

but you would never know by looking at me.... look at that innocent face...

Big_D.jpg

sexy beast!

Damn USA, you look like a cross between the undertaker and a pissed off Jean Reno (the guy from the Professional)!! :jester:

(POST EDIT)

ok this post has gone completely off topic... lets get back to the issue here... and where did you get a picture of zippy anyways?

LMAO hahahaha. :crackup: why is zip always the target of ridicule lol?

but ya u can drill thru that, the TINY speaker is all the way in front, so as long as its just a screw in there its still sealed and ur fine. nothing u could hit tho