question for the old guys

packjh

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob47,Imposstor SS, detjoe,vdrumright and zippy all been around since 2003. All from Michigan. Great guys. Met them at the infamous Zippy event held in Grand Haven,MI. Ahh the old days!!!!!

Remember watching the drunks after the bars closed.....LMAO

Wow...this was a blast from the past. Been here since 04 when I bought the SS and I just sold it to a fellow enthusiast (Jason*) a few months ago with only 53k on it. Still kicking around because none of the other forums match the Silveradoss.com brotherhood. :thumbs:

Remember the attorney from Chicago getting into an argument with Craig W and Brian (Cheezy Fries) @ Teddy's not realizing he was way outnumbered by SSS.com members.

now that sounds interesting :chevrolet:

Im not an original member, but like stated got my truck in 2005 with 33,000 miles, give or take 100 miles. Now has 64,3xx miles. Wasted way too much time aimlessly driving to friends:angry: , otherwise Id still be under 50k.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

I'v been around since 06, but i remember looking around at the site before i got the truck... I'v made some good friends on here and have learned A LOT, my truck is about to hit 50,000 finished paying it off a few months ago so now I'm trying to save up some spare change to throw a turbo and drop on it...

-Rob