New Rambo trailer

lol @ one of the comments about that trailer on Youtube:

You know when someone is all badass and a crazy mofo to not be ****ed with, people refer to such a person as "Rambo"? This video shows why. Rambo is the origin of manly.

:lol: :lol:

glad you posted this my friend told me about it today at work. It looks awesome. I just gotta buy it as soon as it comes out on dvd i have the whole rocky and rambo set as of now.

am i the only one that thinks that looks absolutely horrible?

I'm with you man,i love tghe Rambo movies but he should have syayed retired,however it does seem more violent than the other 3 Rambo flicks.BTW why did Stallone come out of retirement? and what is with him titling his movies with the characters full names?(rocky balboa,john rambo).?

I will admit some of the theatrics seem a little over the top, but ITS RAMBO.... Rocky was good to for being what it was, they didnt play all the original songs like they did in the first ones. but over all it was good.

I'll watch it just cause that was my Erra of knowing what movies are and being at an age that I cant start to appreciate a movie for its entertain ment!!!

Of course you could say the same for Bruce Willis, though he never retired from movie making hes a bit Over The Hill, and the Die Hard series was definately a long time ago as well, yet here he is making "Live Free or Die Hard", its just the way the movie erra is going right now with making late time sequals to old time classic movie series.

What i'd like to see is a new GHOST BUSTERS!!!!

Edited by REV_THS (see edit history)

Bruce Willis' new film is "Live FREE or die Hard".

The new Rambo trailer sucks and I think the movie will be a little bit better than the trailer. However, you can tell it was produced and co-directed by Stallone...the trailer uses 80's style music, theme, cinematography, etc. It screams 80's...but I will still go see it nonetheless...hey...he came out of retirement because obviously he has a drug habit to support...since his arrest/conviction in Australia. Did you watch some of the other trailers where they just used scenes from the other 3 Rambo's? Those were absolutely horrible!

My last name is Rambo. That being said, do you know the crap I put up with in school growing up. Looks like it will happen all over again :shakehead:

I am obviously a big fan and can't wait! :thumbs:

My last name is Rambo. That being said, do you know the crap I put up with in school growing up. Looks like it will happen all over again :shakehead:

I am obviously a big fan and can't wait! :thumbs:

Let the prank calls begin...My last name is Brady and I can relate to what you probably went through...