Belltech 2" lowering kit everthing you need for sell with picture

Gabess

will this kit woork on an 03 awd ss.........let me know thanks

I got this kit to lower my 2006 SS truck but I decided not too.

I would like to get $450 for it Shipped...

If you have any questions call me 816-200-8152 I live in Kansas City Mo. 64068 I take Paypal also.

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

Not sure if it will work, I will call Bell tech in the morning.

If Belltech says it will work on a 2003 and slyder7 does not want it, I am very interested.

Thanks.

Would you be willing to sell me just the spindles and the Frnt Shocks??? i have all the other parts

I would like to keep the kit together. But if it does not all sell as a package I will let you know.

If your willing to trade, I have an Xtant X603 amplifier (Xtant X603) that I would be willing to trade for it...This amp was $1000 new and it has 2 upgrade modules in it that were around $100 each... It was in my last truck for about 9 months and I took it out prior to trading in the truck. It has just been sitting for about 3- 3 1/2 years so I just like to see someone get some use out of it...I also have the amp wire kit from out of the same truck and a capasitor (.5 farrad I think). Let me know.

Also Bell tech says it will work on a AWD SS 2003 Truck.

Sorry, don't want to sound pushy since I posted above already but...since slyder7 posted first, I guess he has dibs. If he doesn't want it, I'll take it. I have the money in hand. Just send me a PM with the payment information. Thanks again.