Debate at work

mungman

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in a way i kinda agree about them using it to sell cars....but as for the SS silverado, i think it belongs....but not really the cobalt, i think its more of a ricer car, SS should stick with american muscle V8

:withstupid:

i think you have way too much time on your hands....

:eek:

:withstupid:

i think you have way too much time on your hands....

:eek:

you are absolutly right....i do have too much time on my hands...especially when it is slow. i have een come up with an idea for a type of turbo charger. all i gotta do is make it :D

Edited by Mung Man (see edit history)

Doesn't anyone remember that GM announced a year or two ago, that it was sorry for "miss using the SS nameplate on the Malibu SS, Malibu Maxx SS, and the Equinox SS. They said that SS will always remain a horsepower and performance increase over base models.

Also, if SS only belongs to 'Muscle Cars', then the Camaro is also disqualified, and so is the Nova.

Race Car - Corvette, in Z06 form, no questions or arguements.

And I haven't seen anything outlunch an SS AWD Silverado or Trailblazer. Also, I can beat my brothers 5.0 mustang all day long at the strip, and on the street.

Sorry for my short rant, but anyway, he's just a hater cause he don't got one.

not better than yours,

p.s. ill be joining the 6 piston club soon .

Beeeeitchin :thumbs: Don't forget to grind down the faces of those spindles and take 3/8" off the 4 bracket-to-spindle bolts.