Now Accepting Nominations!

Holty

I'm NOW taking nominations for SSS.com Featured Truck March/April 2008 contest. The winner of this contest will have the elite status of being SSS.com's Featured Truck. Please! review the UPDATED rules and regulations post before submitting your nominations. Any questions on how to submit a nominee can be posted here in this thread. I just want to say thank you all for your patience with me on this, i just want to make this site the best auto enthusiast site on the net and make sure this contest is as fair as possible.

Accepting nominations until 02/06/08. Again, PLEASE review the rules and regulations found HERE!

To view SSS.com's current featured truck click HERE

Edited by Holty (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Do we post our nominations or just pm u Holty???

Please read the rules my friend.

Short answer, yes a pm is required. But feel free to post who you nominated if you'd like.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
its that time again folks! bump!Also, please CAREFULLY read the rules, alot of nominations are not getting counted because the rules are not being followed.

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

LMAO - ahhhh, excuse mr. krambo, you might want to re-read rule number 7. DOHHHH!

Your killing me!!! :idiot: Let this be a lesson to ALL. READ THE RULES THOROUGHLY!!!!!!!!

pm RESENT! :lol:

Do not try to get work done and nominate a FTC cannidate,...it just doesn't mix. :cry:

Your killing me!!! :idiot: Let this be a lesson to ALL. READ THE RULES THOROUGHLY!!!!!!!!

pm RESENT! :lol:

Do not try to get work done and nominate a FTC cannidate,...it just doesn't mix. :cry:

this is my favorite smiley LOL

:idiot: :idiot: :idiot: :idiot: :idiot: