I would have to say the quality of the material, but can't say for sure.

5 piece billet grill for $66 :confused: I am a little skepticle

I bought that $66 one, its not the greatest billet grill but for $66 you get what you paid for. I took a few pics for ya to look at along with a Shopman Bowtie :thumbs: Here are my complaints with the 66$ one. 1st when recieved it had a few bent bars no biggie easily straightened. 2nd problem I ran into was the upper inserts arent a perfect fit not sure why. When I ordered them they sent an email saying that they would be sending the HD grill inserts. Not sure if that was the issue or not i thought that it would fit ok but that could have been the problem. So not a great fit but I can only speak for the 06+ inserts though as the prior years had a different shaped grill. My last issue with it is that when you look at the inserts at an angle they do not look like a flat/smooth finish. The finish looks wavey although you really cant tell from the pics. If you cant afford a nice set then I guess these can get you by for now. Ill end up buying a nicer set but wont be till later on, I have other things my money is being wasted on atm. Also I was to chickensh*t to cut the old grill out so it would only be the inserts so you can still see the factory grill inserts behind my billet. :puke: Actually in the top right pic you can see the wavey thing Im talking about.

post-9305-1180763688_thumb.jpg

post-9305-1180763695_thumb.jpg

post-9305-1180763704_thumb.jpg

post-9305-1180763714_thumb.jpg

post-9305-1180763720_thumb.jpg

post-9305-1180763729_thumb.jpg

post-9305-1180763738_thumb.jpg

Edited by Juse821 (see edit history)