I know its a Ford but take a peek

99Xtreme

Im thinkin Pontiac should make this badass the new JUDGE  :devil:

http://www.hsv.com.au/vy/showcars/showcar.asp

Damn Skippy! :cheers:

Holden has been putting out bad ass cars for years. :thumbs:

Why oh why can't they just import the Holden here, I mean it is owned by GM and uses LS1 power. Should be a cinch to get it through emissions.

Do they have drastically different safety rules down under?

RF

and there's the whole steering wheel thing... they have to re-design the inside....

Im thinkin Pontiac should make this badass the new JUDGE  :devil:

http://www.hsv.com.au/vy/showcars/showcar.asp

Damn Skippy! :cheers:

Holden has been putting out bad ass cars for years. :thumbs:

Why oh why can't they just import the Holden here, I mean it is owned by GM and uses LS1 power. Should be a cinch to get it through emissions.

Do they have drastically different safety rules down under?

RF

and there's the whole steering wheel thing... they have to re-design the inside....

That's why they make Pro-E software.

A standard drive is a few mouse clicks away.

RF

The whole switching the steering wheel over shouldnt be that hard the platform they use is basically the camme as the Catera which is based off a Opel Omega and the CTS I beleive also has some of the parts the the new Holdens are using,the only over car im waiting to see other then the GTO is the CTSv,thats gonna have a 400hp LS6 too. :chevy:

Granatelli is importing the "maloo" already, although it is still right hand drive and around 60,000 :eek::crazy::crazy:

Holden already makes a left hand drive version of the maloo and the monaro for the middle east. Why grantelli didnt import the left hand is beyond me. Doesnt matter though, I wouldnt pay $60,000 for a redesigned "brat" IMO.

Now the coming GTO is a totally different animal. Would be nice to have that as the daily driver and save the SS for other things.

Archived