EFI Live Tranny log needed!

I'm looking for a log file, or someone to make me a log file from EFI Live.

I'm having a slight tranny hick-up, and looking for some stock runs to compare it too. I need TCCDC, TFMDC, TPS, MAF, MAP, and a few other logged parameters. If some one has EFI Live, please drop me a mail or respond here.

Thanks for any help, it's much appreciated.

For a link, and discription of my problem, look here.

EFI Live Forum Thread

LS1 Tech Thread

Jason,

I logged some TCCDC and TCCSLIP for you after work. Forgot the part about using the cruise control, but I think you can still see a difference between our logs. My TCCSLIP stays about 0 at constant speed and TP. The TCCDC tracks the TP at cruise when the TCC is in the "partial apply" mode. I dont see any of the oscillations like you have at constant speed and TP.

Here's the file: translog1.efi

Hope this helps...

:cheers:

Darren

Jason,

I logged some TCCDC and TCCSLIP for you after work. Forgot the part about using the cruise control, but I think you can still see a difference between our logs. My TCCSLIP stays about 0 at constant speed and TP. The TCCDC tracks the TP at cruise when the TCC is in the "partial apply" mode. I dont see any of the oscillations like you have at constant speed and TP.

Hope this helps...

Darren

Sent you a PM. Thanks!

Jason,

Hope this helps...

Darren

Actually, there are similarities :wtf: Look at the time frame data 5500-5900. The TCCDC moves from 30% to 65%, thus causing TCCSLIP to range upto 100 rpm. The only big difference, is mine doe it in ocsilations, and your doesn't :wtf: Anyway, I sent you a PM request, if you can, center speeding up and slowing down around 55 mph (allowing a little time to settle and have constant speed between each adjustment.) w/ the PID's I sent you.

Thanks, I'm glad we have some similarities. :thumbs:

Archived