my 1/4 mile time

Q.M.P

I have an 02 Silverado RCSB with a 5.3 the mods are cai, exhaust and tune my best time I ran was a 14.2 what do you guys think??

Very good, what are the rest of the details. There is more to this story.

Very good, what are the rest of the details. There is more to this story.

Thats kind of what I was wondering great time with little mods. Granted I don't follow single cab 1/4 mile times but that doesn't seem right with what you have. No Nitrous or anything?

well yea guys I only have those mods on my truck and my time was a 14.272 @ 96.617 but as you all guys know weather is a huge factor on racing an that night was pertty cold... im planning to install a 75 shot and a 3400 yank stall i purchase what do you guys think ill run with those mods??

I could certainly see this being easily done with weight reduction and shorter tires, but in full street weight and just those mods, that's rather amazing.

A lot of the rcsb in south TX are low 14s with cai, tune, and exhaust. I raced one when I was down there with just bolt ons and he went 13.8 on street tires. There is a handful of high 12 and low 13 second NNBS silvys down there already.

Must be in their water :confused:

even with a 6.0 and those mods, its hard to run a 14.2

massive weight deduction must have been the only way.

Take my LTs off and I think I would be pretty close.

My little brothers stock V-max went 14.55 on 20s full street trim with ~1000 miles. With just CAI, Nelson tune, and LTs he went 13.86 :driving:

HEY OUT2WIN YOUR FROM THE RGV TRUCKS FORUM RIGHT IM ALSO A MEMBER THEIR BUT MY USERNAME IS 02SS.. HEY YOUR BROTHERS TRUCK IS THE MARRON VORTEC MAX RIGHT WELL GREAT TO KNOW YOUR ALSO HERE.. HEY GUYS AND THE ONLY WIEGHT REDUCTION DONE WAS NO TAILGATE AND SPARE TIRE...

HEY OUT2WIN YOUR FROM THE RGV TRUCKS FORUM RIGHT IM ALSO A MEMBER THEIR BUT MY USERNAME IS 02SS.. HEY YOUR BROTHERS TRUCK IS THE MARRON VORTEC MAX RIGHT WELL GREAT TO KNOW YOUR ALSO HERE.. HEY GUYS AND THE ONLY WIEGHT REDUCTION DONE WAS NO TAILGATE AND SPARE TIRE...

Yeah I saw your truck over there. My brother has the maroon GMC vortec max on 22s.

Take my LTs off and I think I would be pretty close.

My little brothers stock V-max went 14.55 on 20s full street trim with ~1000 miles. With just CAI, Nelson tune, and LTs he went 13.86 :driving:

well he also had on drag radials and what little 17's up front? thats a lot of weight reduction. great run nonetheless but it wasnt in street trim at 13.86.