new track times

thomp62301

well it's not what i wanted, but i'm getting there. i'm sure the 97 degree day and full tank of gas played a big part in it. but anyway heres my new times. and yes i fell asleep at the light.

R/T-------.478

60'-------1.782

330'------5.110

1/8-------7.942

MPH-----86.04

1000'----10.408

1/4-------12.508

MPH-----106.81

i was hoping for a 12.1, 12.2 time, but i'll get there. video to come soon :driving:

:thumbs:

Nice. Are you spraying through the shifts and right at launch? The nitrous guys at my local track don't really gain too much in the cold weather. They like to rub it in our faces in the heat of the summer.

Glad to see another fast SSS in the general area with an ET improvement. See ya at Carlsile. :cheers:

:thumbs:

Nice. Are you spraying through the shifts and right at launch? The nitrous guys at my local track don't really gain too much in the cold weather. They like to rub it in our faces in the heat of the summer.

Glad to see another fast SSS in the general area with an ET improvement. See ya at Carlsile. :cheers:

the n2o activates at 2750 rmps and i spray through the shifts. the bottle pressure kept going up and down about 100lbs inbetween runs which doesn't help. after installing the tc and shift kit, my 60ft times only dropped less then .10 sec. so i need to tweak a few things and do some tuning and we'll try it again. after i get this thing in the 11's, i want to get my camaro running 10's n/a

Sounds like you're getting there pretty good. How is the trans taking it? How much timing do you run and do you run any race fuel? Sorry to ask so much, just curious.

so far the trans is holding up good. i have 11,000 miles on the truck and the bottle has been on it for about 8,000 of it. i think i ran 5 bottles through it so far. right now im just running 93 octane fuel and a timing retart box with 4 degrees taken out. still stock pcm (i badly need a tune)