Need PN for 2006 SS Grill in Oynx Black URGENT

Blk06Limited

Hey guys, the SS Grills for 06 are on national back order. Think I just found one at a dealership but it's 4 states away so I cant see it and verify it is for an SS. If anyone has the PN for this grill in Onyx Black please get back to me ASAP - would be much appreciated. My truck is in the body shop half apart and Chevy is saying June 27th ship date. All I could find in old posts was for 03 - 05.

backorder?? I was just at the dealer by me last week and they didn't mention anything to me about it when I asked about the pricing on the grills....damn

is the onyx black used throughout the 1500 line or particular to the SS?

Edited by blackvert (see edit history)

backorder?? I was just at the dealer by me last week and they didn't mention anything to me about it when I asked about the pricing on the grills....damn

is the onyx black used throughout the 1500 line or particular to the SS?

He stated above particular to the SS

so if I were to order the grill mentioned above....it would not be the same color black as the truck in my sig?

that is what I was asking

I'm sure the paint codes are probably the same but you would have to check. I thought you were asking mainly on type of grill. the SSS grills are different than yours obviuosly.

That date is a "worst case senerio", I truely believe it will not be that long. Furthermore, if u do order 1 from a GM dealer tell them to go ahead and order it, pay for it, and then ask them the next day if they will file a "SPAC case" on the part 4 u.....

:rolleyes:

That date is a "worst case senerio", I truely believe it will not be that long. Furthermore, if u do order 1 from a GM dealer tell them to go ahead and order it, pay for it, and then ask them the next day if they will file a "SPAC case" on the part 4 u.....

:rolleyes:

That's exactly what my body shop did. I had to get him an '06 SS VIN (Thanks Autotrader!) and he did a SPAC on it, had it same day. Truck was in the shop two weeks when I put the post up, was getting impatient :banghead:

so if I were to order the grill mentioned above....it would not be the same color black as the truck in my sig?

that is what I was asking

The SS grille is black with no chrome. The standard Silverado grille in black also has chrome on it. If you look at my truck you'll see the grille they are referring to.

247748904.jpg