Ran over a croc

My friend was driving with his family in the big chevy van and a pelican went crashing through the windshield!
Yikes!! :eek: A pelican I can see doing some serious damage. I just got hit with a little sparrow, or something like that. Just scared the sh1t out of me.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes!! :eek: A pelican I can see doing some serious damage. I just got hit with a little sparrow, or something like that. Just scared the sh1t out of me.

Yeah his grandma was riding shotgun, the thing came crashing in while she was screaming that the devil was gonna take her :crackup: The thing rolled over the place and it sounded like the world was ending.

Yeah his grandma was riding shotgun, the thing came crashing in while she was screaming that the devil was gonna take her :crackup: The thing rolled over the place and it sounded like the world was ending.

why was she screaming that the devil was gunna take here :crackup: :crackup: was the pelican still alive while it was inside the car, thrashing around as shit. :crackup: :crackup: i work on boats down here and i've seen pelicans do some stupied shit. they arn't that smart at all. when their flying beside the boat lookin for food, i like to dangle a bait right by the hull. they come flying in so fast that they hit their beaks on the side of the boat everytime. gives me a good laugh. :jester:

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

ya just washed the truck and he left a few scrapes underneath the front bumper..... they buffed out tho lol. and you south florida guys should thank me, one less croc that may/may not eat your children after they fall off tubing :crackup:

When I used to run a sailing camp of the grove (lifeguard) we ran into a saltwater croc. County couldnt remove it since they are endagered and the mangroves were its true habitat. Well that was the same year the croc hunter movie came out! And yes we caught adn rounded it up, it got lose in our boat (21 ft carolina skiff) :crackup: Mouth started slapping all over the place finally grabbed it and threw it in! It was only about 5 ft but it was a helluva a lot of fun. Poor little guy wanted nothing to do with me. The next day I was walking on the dock where he happened to be sun bathing, the little guy almost killed himself to get out of the way

why was she screaming that the devil was gunna take here :crackup: :crackup: was the pelican still alive while it was inside the car, thrashing around as shit. :crackup: :crackup: i work on boats down here and i've seen pelicans do some stupied shit. they arn't that smart at all. when their flying beside the boat lookin for food, i like to dangle a bait right by the hull. they come flying in so fast that they hit their beaks on the side of the boat everytime. gives me a good laugh. :jester:

I think she was having a bad dream, either way shes nto a small woman so she was screaming and jumping (all in spanish to make it THAT much funnier) it hit the food in the middle of the van and it everything went everywhere. The best part it was on a 2 lane road so there was NO space to react.

Edited by Drako (see edit history)

For you guys that live in the Sunny climates with nothing bigger than a Golden Retriever to run over...

Moose.Car2.jpg

Ha i see people hittin moose all the time nothing new there.... thats one of the few instances that the car wreck actually kills the moose half the time the moose walks away limping

yesterday some friends and i decided to take the jet skiis down to ocean reef in key largo. on cardsound road, a 13 mile road thats barely wide enough to fit one lane each way (has NO shoulders, if you broke down youd be half in the road). its one of the top ten most dangerous roads in the US. as we are driving down it, my buddy sees a sign that says "caution: animal crossings". we have traveled this road countless times and had never seen an animal on it, so we laughed at it. but later, about 11:30 pm, i was driving back on cardsound. it was pouring rain, and there isnt any light for 13 miles (not to mention i have 15% tint on my windshield :uhoh: ). im going about 75 mph, and all the sudden i see this huge animal laying in the road, wider than one lane, followed by a fairly sharp jolt. turns out it was a 7 ft crocodile, about a foot and a few inches tall. i didnt see it until it was within my headlights, which is obviously way to late to try and avoid it, most likely crashing. so yes, i hit it, going 75. i am glad to say that my truck didnt even move, it stayed perfectly straight. it did scare the hell outa me, and i have never felt such a bump. think of it like hitting a curb at 75.....

end results: just croc remains on my truck. absolutely nothing happened to the SS. i was fairly impressed, especially because it is lowered like 3/4 and on 22s. my alignment isnt even off, that really reassures me about these trucks :chevy: (and also about my lowering kits :jester: )

Thats crazy i've hit a gator before it was after a big rain storm. I was doing about 60 middle of the night wham darn thing was sitting in the middle of the road. messed up my bumper and knocked out my aligment. Cost me about $200. I guess its pay back for all the family members I have eatin over the years. :crackup:

P.S. Did not stop been chased by one it sucks i'm not Steve Irvin RIP