weekend pics

TheGunny

Seriously, I just got back from boarding. I am a little wounded, my knee doesn't feel to well. Anywase, we had to try out my buddies new boat.

Mastercraft X1, but it is in orange and white. I love riding behind this boat.

post-6499-1181946745_thumb.jpg

post-6499-1181946752_thumb.jpg

Dude, in that first pic, I hope you let go of the rope with that kind of slack, haha.

haha nice pics man I've been wakeboarding for 3or 4 year and still cant do crap :banghead:

2 years ago i bleew out my knee doing a backflip so that slowed me down abit.

we do alot more drinking and wakesurfing now :thumbs:

brads014.jpg

that X- 1 is one nice boat must be fun :thumbs: dont think i could swing that one but i do love the mobuis

brads003.jpg

Here's mine with the SSS back before she was totaled.... I'm pulling it with a Tahoe now. The boat is a 03 Supra Gravity Games, I'm running 2200 pounds in it now, crazy wake!

Toolhauler, I just got into surfing this year, it's a blast on the weekends when the water is too chopped up to ride

post-5532-1182005561_thumb.jpg

sorry, tried hosting a link to my Myspace pics... I hate f*cking Myspace :crackup:

first one is a low flying whirlybird.. I was just learning when the pic was taken

post-7418-1182008797_thumb.jpg

post-7418-1182008813_thumb.jpg

post-7418-1182009103_thumb.jpg

I'm getting better every summer, last summer I got toeside down pretty good... I'm gonna work on switch this year. :)

post-7418-1182008825_thumb.jpg

Edited by montanass (see edit history)

the water is just warming up enough in the lake i board at. a buddy just got a new boat so it is on this summer. it sure helped to know snowboarding first, all my friends were way impressed because i got up my first try and even flipped to switch for a couple minutes before eating it. lots of fun.