what do you all do

sunday , do what ever i need to do to get through the next week. usually sleep in until about 8-9 then clean house. then go grocery shopping/ get stuff for the pad and go out to eat somewhere nice, then come home watch some tv(entourage) and usually hit the sack.

sundays this time of year, i do laundry and watch the sox. if not, i spend the day with my girlfriend. during the fall, its all about football. if there's a home game, i'm set up and tailgating by 8:30am (unless it's a late game). if it's on the road, i head out and watch the game at my friend's bar. can't watch it at home. need a crowd.

Get up around 10, grab breakfast, watch the power block, lay around, watch baseball, grab Burger King, lay around, watch tv, lay around, then hit the sack.

-K-

Now that there is a sunday.

I usually sleep until 11:00. Make bacon, mmmm....... Wash/Wax the buggy, than go to the parents for supper.

Wake up about the same time I do everyday, 6am. went and played golf in the morning, came home, cooked out, took a nap for about 2 hours, grabbed the mountain bike and headed to the trails for the evening, came home, soaked in the hot tub for a little bit, ate left over bbq...went to bed.

Sleep in until 9:15-ish. get ready for church, eat out w/ girlfriend or parents, then rest. Rest being, watch a movie/rent a movie, X-Box, wash truck, ride my mountain bike, mow the yard, watch a sports game on TV, etc... Sometimes I go to the evening church service too, but rare.

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)