what do you all do

My Sundays currently consist of trying to construct a massive swing set in the backyard that, quite literally, came in 5,000 pieces with an instruction book written primarily in Chinese. My kid will be graduating high school before I finish this damn thing. Augh!!! :banghead:

My Sundays currently consist of trying to construct a massive swing set in the backyard that, quite literally, came in 5,000 pieces with an instruction book written primarily in Chinese. My kid will be graduating high school before I finish this damn thing. Augh!!! :banghead:

i built one of those for my neice and nephew. It came with instruactions and lumber. needless to say i ended up buying twice as much lumber as it called for but it was cool had a rock climbing thing on it, a rope swing. a tunnel slide. a sand box on the bottom. it was freaking cool

sundays usually consist of sleeping in until about 8 or so then breakfast with my dad, then golf till about 5:00, watch the evening baseball game on ESPN maybe grab a pizza and then sack out pretty early. of course for about the past six sundays ive been holding open house so my golf game has gone to chit.

I get up when my dog gets me up to take him out . 6:00 am on the dot (all 7 days) , He is my alarm clock :crackup: Summer time clean the SS , watch Nascar .after that take a ride on the boat. Winter time clean the SS watch Football and go snowborading or sking :driving: