new photoshoot

wow i must say... i posted this pic at pt.net and they are a bunch of haters...lol...

i got comments about my bumper being to low in the back... which i fixed already... some hated the wheels... others thought it was too high... ugh... and some of the haters had stock trucks...lol... amazing

ZOMG WTF!!1111!1!11!! YOUR TRUXK IS SO FUGGULYY!11!11!!!

:jester:

I love that color man, its bitchin. Start up a new thread and post up the pics as you know already we love em! :cheers:

wow i must say... i posted this pic at pt.net and they are a bunch of haters...lol...

i got comments about my bumper being to low in the back... which i fixed already... some hated the wheels... others thought it was too high... ugh... and some of the haters had stock trucks...lol... amazing

but over on pt.net you posted that you didnt like a lot of the guys here on silveradoss so youd be spending more time over there. :confused:

but over on pt.net you posted that you didnt like a lot of the guys here on silveradoss so youd be spending more time over there. :confused:

yea well, look at my post count there vs. here... i am here all the time... hence i had more time to see a few guys that are from the mindset of "if it aint an SS it aint sh!t..." i said about 10% - 15% of the guys here are that way... which is true... i have like 30 or so posts over there and still like it here better.

i am new to all of these boards... still learning this sh*t... i guess there will be haters everywhere... but all in all i like this forum much better overall... for now!!! lol...

sorry but if i had to choose a bone stock 04 SS vs my current set up for the same price, i'd choose mine... over course if it were stock vs stock, there'd be no question... ss all the way.