new photoshoot

wow i must say... i posted this pic at pt.net and they are a bunch of haters...lol...

i got comments about my bumper being to low in the back... which i fixed already... some hated the wheels... others thought it was too high... ugh... and some of the haters had stock trucks...lol... amazing

thanks for all of the compliments guys... means a lot... lot of time and effort went into this truck... in fact here it is just two days after i bought it... i had the windows tinted and the (old) billet grill installed and a stupid blowmaster muffler the first day i bought... and havent stopped spending money on it since... as you can see the truck has gone through a lot of changes to say the least...

below is the original picture:coming soon - forgot to edit out lic plate

and here is another one from the photo shoot... some of you might recognize the backdrop... Zuma beach food stand...

food_trucka.jpg

here is another pic from the shoot... a random side shot...

splitview_truck.jpg

coming next BRAKES damn old man... funny as hell though... i was laughing for 15 minutes....

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)