42# injectors

well since im maxing out my injectors with intake, full exhaust (no cats) and a tune.......... im going to install a cam, 224/224, .536"/.563", 112 lsa, and want to know if 42#ers will be too much fuel or will they work ok? thanks

imo you cant have enough fuel on hand but those should do you fine. shit with a cam might as well do some heads too ?? :driving:

yeah i might go with the patriot stg III, i really want the new trick flow heads but thats out of my $$$$ range :uhoh:

yeah i might go with the patriot stg III, i really want the new trick flow heads but thats out of my $$$$ range :uhoh:

id go with the l92 and the l92 intake , that set up can be had near the same price as the patriots.

and i too am wanting to do a head/cam swap but am waiting for wody and ssbnoonss to finish they're l92 swap first. How's the conversion going WODY?

someone else's is together... :devil:

working the bug's out still

cant wait for results.

if they are svo 42# then you dont need them. 42s are mostly used on 408s... for my old 11.1 Trex cammed 6.0 i ran svo 30s and they were enough

i wouldnt want to be under 70% IDC or above 85% and with those 42s on a tiny cam 6.0 you wont need them what so ever

if they are svo 42# then you dont need them. 42s are mostly used on 408s... for my old 11.1 Trex cammed 6.0 i ran svo 30s and they were enough

i wouldnt want to be under 70% IDC or above 85% and with those 42s on a tiny cam 6.0 you wont need them what so ever

these injectors are from the GM marine motor 8.1L 42#ers