street racers cars now being crushed in Socal

I think part of it is, you have to drive a POS car... I watched part of this on the news and some guy was complaining his life savings just got crushed, seven thousand dollars down the drain. :crackup:

but seriously, thats some heavy shit... I would defanantly not be racing if they were doing the same thing in MT, but since they're not... :devil:

Its seems like its only affecting the Inland Empire specifically Ontario...I would bet these guys are staging races in some remote area and are getting busted...Makes me think twice even though I dont live anywhere near the Inland Empire

Sounded to me like the only cars being ordered to get crushed had stolen engines and trannies?

Whatever it is... they need to find a way to put the entire Inland Empire in one of those crushers....

jk :jester:

if the entire inland empire was crushed we would lose chase04! ahh what the hell crush it... LOL :smash::crackup:

Its seems like its only affecting the Inland Empire specifically Ontario...I would bet these guys are staging races in some remote area and are getting busted...Makes me think twice even though I dont live anywhere near the Inland Empire

ive been to the street races in ontario. they are ****ing morons out there. i went just to spectate, there wasn tanything worth racing. but these guys race 3 wide on a two lane street with peopple parked on the side of the roads. i wont be street racing the truck though. i have to much to lose.

they did the same thing up here in in Ontario, canada. to morons were racing and killed someone and the cops forced them to watch it happen. i think they were 2 civics. Now they are talking about going after performance shops comparing it to a drug lab or a bomb factory. i kinda feel bad for the guys because they spent all that money and time but they should have put it on the track and not on the street.

http://www.thestar.com/article/227464

Street racing used to be fun, right up until The Fast and the Furious came out. After that it was just a bunch of wanna be racers in POS <insert import car here> out trying to be cool and "in the scene." You get these half-assed cars out there that were never made, or modified correctly, for racing and it's a whole different ball game. Up until that point we would have 30 - 50 cars a night on the weekends - well built, fast cars with good track experienced drivers (mostly) - lined up and rotating between 5 spots, all in the middle of nowhere with measured 1/4 mile points and pleanty of wide open de-cel space. State cops used to actually come out and watch us run for a while before booting us nicely. F&F came out, stupid kids starting bringing this ricky racers civics out, being too obvoius about it and wrecking thier cars, and the areas have been on lockdown ever since.

Fugg it - crush 'em all

There is a law on the books in Michigan where they can confiscate your car for street racing and not return it. However, it is rarely inforced and I think may have even been challenged or over turned byt he state supreme court...its been awhile since I heard about it.