SS Pricing

Mervz

Did Chevrolet Price the SS correctly?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Did Chevrolet Price the SS correctly?

• Yes Its Fine
    • Its Ok, Could Be Lower
    • It Would Be Ok If Every Option Was Standard
    • No, Its Too High

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering I have to add a $4000 supercharger to the price of $41,625, which makes it $45,625. This is way too high. Compare to the Ford Harley F-150 at $38,000 and you gotta wonder what is going on. There are not that many more features on the SS to command that kind of difference. If it wasn't for the fact that I can't stand Ford's truck styling, I would have defected long ago. They really have their act together on the performance truck scene. If the SS came with a supercharger for $41,625, that would still be a bit high but within reason.

That being said, I am still buying the SS. They have managed to tease me up another $4000, but the SS is the truck I want. I am over the edge on common sense in terms of value for my money. I just need to make my deposit before I come to my financial senses... :crazy:

hey guys,this is my first post here.Just wanted to say I think the site is great and y'all doing a great job.I also wanted to make a comment on the SS pricing.Ouch :nonod: Not enough bang for the buck.I used to work for a dealership,and have a lot of connections to them.I found 2 people who have cancelled cuz of the pricing and I had to cancel my friends order :fume: .

I think the price is way to high for what your getting.I talked to a guy at the my local dealer and asked him what they are going to sale them for because they have this best pricing deal there.All there vehicles are priced way below sticker price,he thinks they might be selling them between 35000 and 38000,he wasnt sure yet.They have some good deals,a friend is buying a 03 cavie sport coupe from them,the sticker is 18300 or so,the best prce is 13750. :chevy:

Ok,in my experience working for dealerships,the "traditional" ones are first gonna try to sell the SS above sticker,using the first come,first served method.And then everyone else from there on.It's a damn shame.Also,i'm meeting some "people" over the weekend to investigate the rumor of a reg cab in '04.

Archived