pics from carlisle gm nationals

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im jealous, rockhead got 3rd and krambo got 2nd. damn you guys. good job!

:confused: Don't tell me I placed :shakehead: If I did, I don't deserve it. You guys were all clean and obviously spent alot of time on your trucks. Luke, yours was spotless.

...and someone please tell me why that blue SS wasn't in our class? How did he win? It was locked up the whole time.

Anyway, had a good time. It was nice to put some faces to the names (although I knew most of you) and sign the banner. Is everyone up for the Truck Nationals? I am game,...this time for the whole weekend. I am actually a little dissappointed on the bikini contest pics :dunno: I was hoping for some close-ups. :jester:

EDIT: That wasn't me in 2nd. That was that lifted silverado down the isle.

I'm so mad I missed all of you guys. I drove all the way from Delaware to within a half an hour from the show where I ran into a huge accident on the PA turnpike. :banghead: I should have arrived at the show around 1 o'clock, I think by the time we actually rolled in it was after 5. We sat in a dead standstill for nearly four hours, just to have to turn around and find an alternate route. Needless to say, the show was pretty much over when we finally got there. There were probably four vendors open and maybe five cars on the hill. So I'm lookin for a little redemption in August. Is anyone planning on going to the truck show?

I'm so mad I missed all of you guys. I drove all the way from Delaware to within a half an hour from the show where I ran into a huge accident on the PA turnpike. :banghead: I should have arrived at the show around 1 o'clock, I think by the time we actually rolled in it was after 5. We sat in a dead standstill for nearly four hours, just to have to turn around and find an alternate route. Needless to say, the show was pretty much over when we finally got there. There were probably four vendors open and maybe five cars on the hill. So I'm lookin for a little redemption in August. Is anyone planning on going to the truck show?

There's a local meet planned in Hillborough, NJ on 8/25. Try to make it!

so you all up for the truck show in august? interested in getting the tent again? i dont know if i want to cover the total cost again, but would chip in. anybody interested?

Like I said before I have to make up for this w/e, so count me in.

looks like it was a lot of fun.

judging by the picture of the bikini contest, my vote goes to # 3. picture is a little distant but she looks like the best one. or even number 14

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

im jealous, rockhead got 3rd and krambo got 2nd. damn you guys. good job!

I hate to say it, but it wasn't Kevin who won 2nd, it was those bumpkins with the lifted 2003 Silverado parked by me.......tumbleweed.gifcowboy.gif

I hate to say it, but it wasn't Kevin who won 2nd, it was those bumpkins with the lifted 2003 Silverado parked by me.......tumbleweed.gifcowboy.gif

yea i just figured that out.i believe he was in the wrong class anyway. all well.

yea i just figured that out.i believe he was in the wrong class anyway. all well.

Speaking of the wrong class, I e-mailed Carlisle Events to find how this truck won 1st in our division when he was registered and parked in another........Cuss.gif:icon_bs:lame.gif

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)