pics from carlisle gm nationals

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd say 14 or 4.

If you said #14, you picked Ms. Carlisle 2007, when asked what her favorite GM vehicle was, Paula said "the trucks because they come standard with a bed..." Rockhead and I stayed in the same hotel as her.....she was with some old guy that had a Firehawk Daytona Pacecar. All I can say is that she is HHHOOOTTTTT!!!! id_hit_it.gif

Speaking of the wrong class, I e-mailed Carlisle Events to find how this truck won 1st in our division when he was registered and parked in another........Cuss.gif:icon_bs:lame.gif

I wonna see what is under the hood .............ummm Maybe NOT!!

Im working on the video ......... hoping to have it up soon :driving:

Don't forget the bug guard.

That's one ugly SS. Did it win because it's the best color lol :crackup: . Did that thing have some type fo visor deal. Freakin' ugly as hell. fog lights, bug card and stick on ram air lol :crazy:

hey mark, it looks like your hanging partway out the window there. are you trying to get alittle closer to miss carlisle?

Yes I was :crackup: ......hey luke how much do you need for the tent . Dan and I where tolking about that on saturday , but you told Dan that you got it. But it is not fair for you . Thanks Bro ...... Next time let know I will chip in :thumbs:

Yes I was :crackup: ......hey luke how much do you need for the tent . Dan and I where tolking about that on saturday , but you told Dan that you got it. But it is not fair for you . Thanks Bro ...... Next time let know I will chip in :thumbs:

hey thats up to you guys, everybody else took the time and spent money for fuel and hotel stays when i just live down the street. the tent costs 150.00. if you want to meet up at the truck show in august, maybe we can split the cost for the tent for that show.

if we plan to meet in august, reserveing the tent needs to be done soon (before July 6th).

I can not show up for the trucks Nationals , im on call for work that week :banghead::banghead: next year i will help you out with the tent . :driving:

yeahthat-1.gif i can't make the truck nationals either, but i am in with the cost of the tent for next year too..........jumpers.gif