Friends brother was in a bad bike accident yesterday

tawss04

Sorry to hear that and I hope they have a speedy recovery and I hope they learned their actions can have devistating consequences.

:withstupid:

Especially riding a bike ... I don't ride but I've had many people who do tell me that the street is no place for racing ... obstacles in or on the road, pavement conditions, etc. Racing is for the track ...

Best wishes to a safe recovery for them. Hope they're doing well.

Yesterday I was talking toa friend of mine and told me a friend of ours brother was in a bad bike accident. From what we could gather him and another bike were racing an clipped a car and hit the back a Ford van :dunno::nonod:bike accident

Im glad he didnt take any innocent person down with him, sorry but i have 0 respect for a-holes that think the highways are their personal race tracks!

I hope the best for him and a speedy recovery. I try to keep my fast motorcycle riding on the track (that's me on my BMW R1150RT) or the dirt (with my Honda CRF450X) but racing on the street your just playing Russian Roulette. I have lost too many friends riding like fools than I can count.

IMG_3278-1.jpg

IMG_4081.jpg

Edited by Show Time (see edit history)