Lots o perf. parts FS

Z06 DREAMING

I can get pics so post up what you want me to post pics of if needed. PayPal accepted. All parts are in excellent working condition, most have never been used. Selling due to a temporary financial emergency otherwise I'd keep it all.

-LS1 fans...........................................................................$100 + S&H

-ASP u/d pullies, crank and alt.(never installed)........................SOLD

-Vic Jr LS1 intake manifold with fuel rails (never installed)..........SOLD

-Racetronix multitec II 44lb injectors.......................................$300 + S&H

-NX bottle heater (never installed)..........................................$125 + S&H

-Flex-A-Lite 282 E-fans w/ controller.......................................SOLD

-Volant CAI for TBSS.............................................................$250 + S&H

-Black headlights and corners for 03+ Silverado (pic in sig).......SOLD

More to come incl. heads and cams :)

Edited by Z06 DREAMING (see edit history)

Just out of curiosity why would you want ls1 f body fans for your truck? They are much smaller than the core surface area I saw he has a set of the larger fans..

I use the Ls1 fans on the S10's they fit perfect. I have been limping by with a black magic fan I cant run my AC right now in nevada because of the heat. My clutch fan frigin exploded about 2 weeks ago.

The I have tested they are rated at 3000 cfm and they pull 2740 @ 30 amps full draw. Not sure what the flexalites do but I do know there is a diff in core size.

Just out of curiosity why would you want ls1 f body fans for your truck? They are much smaller than the core surface area I saw he has a set of the larger fans..

I use the Ls1 fans on the S10's they fit perfect. I have been limping by with a black magic fan I cant run my AC right now in nevada because of the heat. My clutch fan frigin exploded about 2 weeks ago.

The I have tested they are rated at 3000 cfm and they pull 2740 @ 30 amps full draw. Not sure what the flexalites do but I do know there is a diff in core size.

uhhhhh... ok im retarded on sundays, but the rest of the week im good... someone told me my radiator is small... help me out... i need some efans i have an 04 silverado 5.3L... what size radiator do i have?? anyone??? I just want some efans damn it.... :banghead:

the flex a lite 282s the ones he is selling for 350 are built for the full size truck.

I belive the ls1 fans meausre somewhere around 16 x 28 or somewhere in that area and the 282s are going to be around 19x32

He might be able to measure them for ya.

I do know however that with a stock s10 4.3 with the correct harness the ls1 fans keep it right around 190 with the ac on in the heat.. being the fact that a full size truck has 2000 lbs on an s10 and at least 20 more inches of surface area on the radiator I think it might not be enough.. I don't know what guys are doing I just know what has worked for me in the past. The stock fans on my 05 are fantastic I think the closest comparison is the 282's for size.

I know the ls1 fans are dwarfed by the fullsize fans off my vho I had them sitting side by side in the garage back at home.

Just food for thought im sure he can shed light on dimensions

I'll get pics today of the lights.

Guys for the LS1 fans, they have been used in trucks for a long time. And with outstanding results. That is why they are so popular in the classifieds. The LS1 fans and the FAL 282s do have a considerable size difference, but the 282s will fit the 34" radiator perfect. For trucks w/o the 34" radiator the LS1 fans are one of the best options. They flow enough air to keep the 6.0 cool and are relativley easy to install.

If you would like further info just do a search and check out all of the other guys running this style e-fan with great results. Search here and PerformanceTrucks.net.

Let me know if thre's anything else. Thanks!