Proof my truck is "Hecho En Mexico"

blackvert

well i couldn't believe our trucks were made in mexico at first. After doing my 2nd oil change on this truck, this time in the daylight.....I noticed this little portrait of joy on my bellhousing inspection plug.

DSC00411.jpg

i guess the artists have graduated from construction site Port-O-Johns to assembly lines now......

Edited by blackvert (see edit history)

What's weird, is that on my last truck, I had a happy face drawn on the hub on the right rear rotor. I bought the truck brand new and it was on there when I bought it. The truck that I had before it, I found a casio wristwatch behind the rear seat and behind the carpet. It took me about three months to find it. The alarm would go off for a few seconds at 3:10 PM and I would get closer and closer to finding it each time the alarm went off until I finally found it.

I'm sure alot of other people have similar stories too.

It's ur 2nd oil change, and u only have 16K left on ur warranty?? I'd spray some brake clean all over the oil pan and bell housing to clean off the oil residue AND the frowning face.

Then add a TONGUE FACE!!!! LOL!!!! :P

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

i'm the second owner of this truck....I bought it with 14k miles and my first oil change was at night with a flashlight...lol

I was somewhat worried about the rear main dribble on the oilpan but it hasn't pregressed to a leak, just a slight seepage.