really really confused

packjh

I been looking at wideband sensors from innovate motorsports and honestly im not sure what to buy.. i know i want to get a wide band and gauge I really need to take a class on the this tuning thing. Somebody give me a hand on telling me exactly what im looking for.

ive read a couple of articles on their units, some are just live read/realtime and the expensive ones can recorde muktiple different inputs from vss map maf eng load or whatever, most map tuning is best left to the profesionals if you can find them

yea that whole last part is confusing...i wanna just have it set up with a gauge and do simple loggin so i could send it to a tuner or go to a tuner and have them be able to just hook up and read.

yea that whole last part is confusing...i wanna just have it set up with a gauge and do simple loggin so i could send it to a tuner or go to a tuner and have them be able to just hook up and read.

I'd PM Frank at RevolutionRaceWorks(Frank. He set me up with my wideband gauge.

I second hotly, I have both the LC1 and the LM1 and if you are going to log with a laptop the LC1 is more accurate than the LM1. This has to do with the LM1 being stand alone and having one of the grounds in a different location than the LC1. If you are not going to use logging software then I would use the LM1.

I second hotly, I have both the LC1 and the LM1 and if you are going to log with a laptop the LC1 is more accurate than the LM1. This has to do with the LM1 being stand alone and having one of the grounds in a different location than the LC1. If you are not going to use logging software then I would use the LM1.

:withstupid::)