FASTEST 06' RWD SS

12'SROCK

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you saying i need to put my stock manifold back on LOL :jester: ? when i had the blower off, with all my other shit still on, my performance meter thing said 12.8, but who knows how accurate that thing is. oh and that was the only time i ever flashed my converter, back when i had it

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

I think there should be a show down. In palmer ak its sea level so your going to run good times, its a nice place and hell of alot closer to me. 98% of all cars run what your normal magazine says it will up here. So im pretty sure chase could dip in the 10's pretty good. The weather perferct never gets what you guys would call hot.

are you saying i need to put my stock manifold back on LOL :jester: ? when i had the blower off, with all my other shit still on, my performance meter thing said 12.8, but who knows how accurate that thing is. oh and that was the only time i ever flashed my converter, back when i had it

those guages are somewhat close but if you have any wheels spin they are off by a good margian. i have one in my caamro and it said i ran a 13.1 on a nice night , thats about what i would expect out of it. i mey try and use it on the strip to see what it says but i need it more to show kr.

• 1 month later...