got the ss back form the shop

TheGunny

props to usabodyguard for referring to a sick body shop :D

did u end up going to The Custom Shop?? how about props to the guy that told the guy u gave probs to for tellin him about the sick body shop? hahaha

did u end up going to The Custom Shop?? how about props to the guy that told the guy u gave probs to for tellin him about the sick body shop? hahaha

too bad he didnt go to your bodyshop punk... who's laughing now...hahahahahahahahahahahaha....

he went to my guy... EDDIE... the guy who you cant understand because he talks so fasssst... ugh...

so no props to you bish... lol.... dont worry, you're still my lil buddy... :thumbs:

too bad he didnt go to your bodyshop punk... who's laughing now...hahahahahahahahahahahaha....

he went to my guy... EDDIE... the guy who you cant understand because he talks so fasssst... ugh...

so no props to you bish... lol.... dont worry, you're still my lil buddy... :thumbs:

good i didnt want him to use my shop anyways... my discounts for me hehe :yellow_loser: