New Type of Burnout

i have found that my SS has a newfound talent..... clutch burnouts!! sadly i cant find my memory stick with the video on it, but its hilarious! the clutch slips so bad that now when i apply any more than 20% throttle and release the clutch, a huge cloud of white smoke comes out from under my truck! thats right, i can do stand-still burnouts without even rotating my tires.....! :jester:

ya the first time it slipped.... basically the first time i GENTLY took off from a stop (remember, ive never owned something with a non-stock clutch so im used to feathering the launch) i was racing a cobra on like 14lbs boost. he mustve thought i was just a plain dumbass driver LOL. but its all good cause i caught back up and slingshotted his ass :D

well actually i am taking the tranny down tomorrow and installing my spec. so HURRAY FOR REAL BURNOUTS!!!! :D i dont think my tires have any idea just what is about to happen (i have a little burnout disorder, the evidence is present in most of the tricounty area :jester: )

i have found that my SS has a newfound talent..... clutch burnouts!! ...

Bummer dude, when I saw you were building it with a SSR clutch I saw the writing on the wall but bit my tongue because it was too late, you already had it together. Does the spec unit use metallic/bronze material, or ceramic?

Mr. P.