got rid of the chevy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with the dodge i am not knocking you but i know 2 guys that had problems with their dodges,one would like to rot at 3yrs of age and the other dropped a newly rebuilt tranny.I just today got rid of my vw w/126k on the odometer in favor of a 04 duramax extended cab lt. :thumbs:

also further more Zippy I was gonna recommend someone to get a zippy shift kit and a tune to one of my good buddys but now i wouldnt recommend you to anyone go F*CK YOURSELF pal, no one l;ikes a sarcastic prick.

its also assholes like you zippy that make people ****ing drink with all your smart ass comments

also further more Zippy I was gonna recommend someone to get a zippy shift kit and a tune to one of my good buddys but now i wouldnt recommend you to anyone go F*CK YOURSELF pal, no one l;ikes a sarcastic prick.

its also assholes like you zippy that make people ****ing drink with all your smart ass comments

:pop:

its also a$$holes like you that make people f*cking drink with all your smart ass comments

I drink. and I'm sarcastic and full of wise-ass comments. I guess I make myself drink. :cheers: to me!!

and further more anyone who doubted me can go **** off

Dude why is your ass hurting so much? I have never had any problems with you but apparantly on other sites you have shown yourself to be full of sh@t from what others are saying about you. As for the attack on Zippy you need to get a life he has helped more people on this site including myself than you will ever know and has always been courtious and professional with me on the phone in helping me with a problem or just useful information. IMO some friend you are in not recommending him becuase Zippy makes a awesome shift kit that has impressed even my mechanic who builds drag cars for a living. He says my truck shifts like his dragster. If you are going to cheat your friends out of a great shift kit and tune because your vagina is hurting then your no friend at all.

so in closing you my friend are supergay.gif