got rid of the chevy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what ****ing other sites, ive never been on any other sites

ls1truck.com was mentioned and I just assumed that since that site was brought up and you were indicated that you were also a member of that sight. Sorry if I was mistaken.

also further more Zippy I was gonna recommend someone to get a zippy shift kit and a tune to one of my good buddys but now i wouldnt recommend you to anyone go F*CK YOURSELF pal, no one l;ikes a sarcastic prick.

its also assholes like you zippy that make people ****ing drink with all your smart ass comments

how can comments make you drink? here's one..... go jump off a bridge.

Alright, I'm jumping into this.

1st --> One of my good friends bought an 06 dodge off the lot, put some nice tires on it, blah blah blah. It has less that 12,000 on it and the bed corners are rusting out. To the point that I can put my finger through them I might add. I would never sell my SS for a dodge anything. We have a dodge work truck here and it has cost us more to repair than it cost us to buy our 2 new ford trucks!

2nd --> Why attack zippy? You never bite the hand that feeds you, and you never piss of your mechanic. Two very simple rules of life. Zippy (besides being a forum admin) has helped answer some of my questions about various topics, and has proven himself over and over to be a very respectful and knowledgeable person. His comment was obviously reflecting his sceptisism because you yourself have proven to be untruthful in nature, he was just making sure you weren't lying (again.).

3rd --> More power? Seriously. There's a reason they make "it'll beat a hemi" stickers for the SSS. My 1989 K1500 won a pull off against Dodge 2500 with a hemi and the "heavy duty towing package". More power. It almost makes me giggle when people say that.

So, all in all, I would agree with the populous here that you made a bad decision. But think about it this way: When you tranny shits the bed, and you cab rots out and your clear coat starts chipping off, maybe you'll wise up and buy another chevy?

And no worries friend, we all have to grow up sometime. Just remember: Pussies drive Fords, Idiots drive Dodges, and real men drive Big Block Chevys!

Edited by Rausche (see edit history)

you guys are being too harsh. how many thousands of ss's are out there with burnt up trannies or front diff problems? every manufacturer has some good vehicles and some bad. my dodge went 90k with zero problems and the last 2 years with a k/b supercharger.

you guys are being too harsh. how many thousands of ss's are out there with burnt up trannies or front diff problems? every manufacturer has some good vehicles and some bad. my dodge went 90k with zero problems and the last 2 years with a k/b supercharger.

I think we're losing sight of the big picture here, yes we were teasing, but we didn't start the post about buying a Dodge. What did you think was gonna happen on a CHEVY forum?? By telling everyone to f*ck off and blatenly insult an administrator is f*cking obsurd...........Take your licks, GROW UP, be a man, and move on..........enough of this childish bullsh*t...........

:withstupid:

Wow! Talk about stabbing your own! :confused:

Congrats on the new truck, hope you have fun with it, and take alot of this with a grain of salt IMO!

:cheers:

My bad it looks like the same truck. Same color and everything. I don't understand why you would come on here and say, hey sold the chevy and bought a Dodge and not expect any bashing. I am fairly new to this sight and I can already see that people on here are loyal to the bowtie, which they should be because its an Chevy SSS sight. Why don't you join a dodge site and say I sold the Chevy and bought a dodge. I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms. I wonder what they would say If I went on their sight and talked about my Chevy? Oh wait I already did that, they kicked me off, even though I had a Jeep commander with a hemi. Good suv , but lame on the power.

I hope you enjoy your Dodge and I hope you keep dodge on a dodge site and Chevy on a Chevy site.

Good Luck?

Jamest

hahahha right. ive never been to that ls1 site this is the only web forum website one the web i go to.

I wonder what they would say If I went on their sight and talked about my Chevy? Oh wait I already did that, they kicked me off, even though I had a Jeep commander with a hemi.

Which MoPar forum KICKED YOU OFF because you bought a Chevy...????

I'm on tons, never even HEARD anything of the sort!!!!

:confused:

IT WAS THE HEMI TRUCK CLUB SIGHT. NO I HAD THE CHEVY ALREADY, ITS THE ONE IN MY SIG. I TALKED ABOUT MY TRUCK AND TRIED TO STIR UP A RACE WITH A HEMI GUY, B/C HE WAS BOASTING ONE OF MY FRIENDS ON THE LS1TRUCK WEBSIGHT. ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE B/C I WAS TALKING UP MY TRUCK AND NOT THE COMMANDER WITH THE HEMI. THE ADMIN KICKED ME OFF. ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH NO PUN INTENDED.

JAMEST

Which MoPar forum KICKED YOU OFF because you bought a Chevy...????

I'm on tons, never even HEARD anything of the sort!!!!

:confused: