home audio buffs come in

04CHASE

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i say stick with jbl/infinity. thats all i use for home or mobile and i love them. yea there are louder things out there, but for the price you cant beat their bass and clarity.

www.monoprice.com get all your cables there!

yeah, monoprice and bluejeanscable.com are great. I bought a 50' DVI cable that I use to connect my HTPC to the LCD and it is of amazing quality. Sure isn't the smallest diameter, so running it wasn't easy, but get this...it was less than $75.

While tossing out connector props, Parts Express 12AWG speaker wire in spools of 50 and 100' are also of great quality.

• 1 month later...
so chase did you end up getting a replacemnt sub woofer? :dunno:

no ive been broke , replacing my entire a/c system right now on the camaro which isnt cheap. had a few parts for the ss i had to pay for. im actually thinking of selling my supercharger here before to long.

no ive been broke , replacing my entire a/c system right now on the camaro which isnt cheap. had a few parts for the ss i had to pay for. im actually thinking of selling my supercharger here before to long.

WOW chase broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i never knew that was possible :jester::crackup: j/k

well im going to dyno the truck before i pull the blower but if i dont make the power im looking for im definatley going to sell it. i already have a new f.i. system i plan to try. 20+psi.

well im going to dyno the truck before i pull the blower but if i dont make the power im looking for im definatley going to sell it. i already have a new f.i. system i plan to try. 20+psi.

what numbers are you looking to put down and on what type of dyno? dyno dynamics or dyno jet?

screw that! how about starting a silveradoss.com money pot, people put money in and a drawing to determine the winner. probably never happen but i hate to see people say the word "broke" extra money for mods is always good. i know there maybe some people that would abuse this, so i doubt it will really work. wishful thinking i guess.

• 9 months later...

well i finally blew my other woofer and went and found this

http://cgi.ebay.com/VELODYNE-DLS5000R-DLS-...1QQcmdZViewItem

should be here next week so i can try and break some windows.

:D see what getting couped up inside all day does.