My lil bros getting his car

Go with the G35. if i remember correctly the G35 is the next generation to the skyline 350gt but in north america. you can probably import the VQ30DETT from japan bumping up the hp from 306 to 473. these motors are used in the 350z race cars in japan.

i agree. if i have the money when im older and have kids...ill buy them the nicest car i can.

JMO

get the G35

And most of the time those are the kids you see that get drunk or race around and slide into some innocent person or a tree at 110mph because at 17 and not having paid a nickle for a 40 thousand dollar car how the heck do they learn to respect what they have? There are plenty of 10-15 thousand dollar cars that have 5 star crash ratings and great reliability, I'm sick of the well if i got the money i want them to be safe so yeah lets buy them a luxury sports car for their first car, and then they wonder why little johnny wrapped it around a telephone pole racing his best buddies other parent bought sports car. :shakehead:

Case and point just this weekend in my local area a 18 year old kid racing his brand new daddy bought Lexus I.S. is going over 100mph in a 40mph zone crossed the line and took out a 60 year old guy riding his Harley head on! If your a parent and want to do the right thing make your kids learn respect for what they have instead of just giving them what ever the hell they want!

Edited by Bigdogx (see edit history)

And most of the time those are the kids you see that get drunk or race around and slide into some innocent person or a tree at 110mph because at 17 and not having paid a nickle for a 40 thousand dollar car how the heck do they learn to respect what they have? There are plenty of 10-15 thousand dollar cars that have 5 star crash ratings and great reliability, I'm sick of the well if i got the money i want them to be safe so yeah lets buy them a luxury sports car for their first car, and then they wonder why little johnny wrapped it around a telephone pole racing his best buddies other parent bought sports car. :shakehead:

Case and point just this weekend in my local area a 18 year old kid racing his brand new daddy bought Lexus I.S. is going over 100mph in a 40mph zone crossed the line and took out a 60 year old guy riding his Harley head on! If your a parent and want to do the right thing make your kids learn respect for what they have instead of just giving them what ever the hell they want!

if im not mistaking a 10-15 thousand dollar car can go well over 100 mph.......so your saying its better to wrap a POS car around a telephone pole at 100mph than a nice lexus or benz....?im not saying im gunna buy my son a lambo (if i had the money) for his first car just something thats nice and yea he will have a job im not just gunna hand it to him.

FYI-my parents dont pay for my truck at all.

if im not mistaking a 10-15 thousand dollar car can go well over 100 mph.......so your saying its better to wrap a POS car around a telephone pole at 100mph than a nice lexus or benz....?im not saying im gunna buy my son a lambo (if i had the money) for his first car just something thats nice and yea he will have a job im not just gunna hand it to him.

FYI-my parents dont pay for my truck at all.

Congrats on missing the entire point of my post, go ahead i really don't care what you want to do for your kids. I have seen the differences between a kid who respects what he gets and a kid who has everything handed to him, the point is teaching your kid about life and how to appreciate what he has, it is impossible for that to happen when right out of the gate he is handed the keys to something most adults have to work years for.

im gonna be like everyone else and say G35. that car is sick. if handling is basically its only downfall, then u throw some aftermarket struts on that sucker, thats like $400. as opposed to the MB where youd want to fix up EVERYTHING $4000+ ??? infinity all the way