What do you love about your SSS the most?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Gas was at $3 and I went to the chevy dealership to get a hybrid. The salesman pointed me in the direction of the ss...he told me that it was the best hybrid they got and that it gets 100mpg. So I bought it...I have not been getting the mileage reported on the window sticker....I have been getting like 10-14mpg. So it isnt horrible....I guess... :dunno:

Thank god he threw in the "**** magnet"

High Five!

Well Gas was at $3 and I went to the chevy dealership to get a hybrid. The salesman pointed me in the direction of the ss...he told me that it was the best hybrid they got and that it gets 100mpg. So I bought it...I have not been getting the mileage reported on the window sticker....I have been getting like 10-14mpg. So it isnt horrible....I guess... :dunno:

Thank god he threw in the "**** magnet"

High Five!

lol yea im with you on the **** magnet. the ladys love my truck!!!!

but where is the **** magnet?

i got mine becauce it was a chevy. it had low miles( i dont like buying new, ill let someone else take a hit on it) it had a couple mods, it was well priced for the time and the original owner was an sss.com member. but i love to mod my vehicles and saw the huge potential for it .

I saw mine in a newpaper ad. Drove 1 hr. to test drive it and fell in love w/ the comfort of the truck. Bought her as a left over for 15k under sticker w/ a bunch of add-ons already done by the dealer (line-x, tinted windows, clear bra, and power rear sliding window) Couldn't go wrong.

because the dealer was in it right and could take my 06 mazda mpv mini van. no money down and keep my payments the same........

orig was looking at a 4 door dakota 4x4... but the arrival blue kept getting my eye.

then i sat in it. covered in snow.. cranked it up... powered up the bose sound system.

mashed the happy pedal a few times........didnt even drive it out of the lot. told the salesman to type up the paperwork. just dont make me drive the mazda home again.

my wife hates my truck. which is fine by me since i hate the thought of her driving it.

im with you completely and it was for appearance and color mainly color because i have the sweeeeeetest color on the SSS arrival blue super pimpin yes ladies love it but that dont matter when you are married my wife hates it when we are driving around and ladies are lookin

post-6481-1183699572.jpg

I saw one cruising down 360 while i was in my 02 Silverado, and man it was such a beautiful site. Saw a few promos ( I'm sure everyone has seen it, the one with all the low riders then the sss comes Rollin in)...so i sold the 02 went to a few dealers until i finally found the perfect one.

...my wife hates it when we are driving around and ladies are lookin
Sheesus uh-huh right, like you're ever shopping anywhere else; I think she's just irked that it's the last remaining part of you she hasn't been able to domesticate yet :crackup: Yeah I'm stirring shit, tell T. she can slap me next time she sees me. :jester:

Mr. P.