Donuts

in the dirt if its pretty much flat with no big ruts or holes...basically the same as doing it on pavement..should be ok...takes a good amount of speed and/or a nice size hole to flip a truck...i havent flipped one yet :jester: ...but there is still a chance of damage

I'm sorry but drifting or donuts in dirt is just plain stupid in my opinion. I saw someone flip there damn truck doing that crap but it was a ford but either way its pointless and something you might regret afterwards. Not trying to be a ass or anything I'm just saying

donuts with 24's??? i get second gear at 45+ mph and spinnnnnnnn..... up to 60 and then it hooks.... :driving:

you missed the point lol.... he is basically stock AWD on 24s, that wont spin shit unless you use the sheer weight of the truck to spin it out by turning abruptly in dirt and then flooring it lol.

dont make me show you some really smokey doughnuts on 24s.... :jester:

dont make me show you some really smokey doughnuts on 24s.... :jester:

umm... that's cuz you can't. i think you're afraid to. that's right. you're afraid to show is some really smokey doughnuts. really afraid. :devil:

did that work?? :jester: